This beautiful Wellness Journal was developed in collaboration with Karin Blak to help you prioritise your physical and mental wellbeing for a happier and healthier life.
Karin’s foreword suggests strategies for work life balance, stress management and healthy living. With an emphasis on how physical and mental health are interlinked. This journal offers a light touch to managing your own goals whilst still offering plenty of space for your own notes and ideas.
Journal contents include –
- Personalisation page for your details & key contacts.
- Introduction of tips on mental & physical wellness.
- Examples of how to use the reflection pages to assess how you are progressing with your goals.
- There are then five reflection pages dotted throughout the journal.
- 144 Planner pages, with Must Do’s – Daily Plans – Goals & reflection – Affirmation of how your day is going and focus on what you have achieved.
- 16 Dot grid pages.
- 17 plain pages for doodles, sketches or to stick in articles or other information.
This hard backed journal is finished in soft touch black vegan material with a silver foil design to the cover. There is a black grosgrain ribbon to mark your page and a black elastic strap closure. This journal is designed as a useful notebook with a emphasis on Wellness it is not as prescriptive as a diary encouraging you to drop in and out to chart progress, aims and goals and to track your progress.
Made in the UK with 100% recycled paper this is a high-quality notebook aimed to be both useful and sustainable.