Off on your travels and want to keep a close track on your luggage ? Choose one of our soft touch luggage tags in a choice of vibrant colours to make your case easy to identify on the baggage carousel. The security flap covers the personal detail card to protect your data, there is room for your name, telphone number and address or you can be brief but place further details on the reverse of the card. We make these luggage tags in the UK by recycling the off cuts from out notebook production. This luggage tag is made in our in our soft to touch matt velvet touch vegan finish, with a chrome coloured buckle. Will you be a colour mixer or a colour matcher ?
Soft Touch Luggage Tag
10 in stock
|Dimensions||6.7 × 12.5 × 0.5 cm|
Azure, Black, Dark Grey, Hot-Pink, Marine Navy, Orange, Pea Green, Peppermint, Powder Blue, Purple, Sunflower Yellow, Tomato Red
- Luggage Tag in vegan soft touch in a choice of 12 colours.
- Security flap to hide your personal details.
- The interior holds a card for your personal details.
- Chrome buckle to attached with the strap to your case or bag.
- Mix or match with the Soft Touch passport wallet and travel wallet.
- Recycled from off cuts from our notebook production.
- Designed and made in Britain minimising airmiles and the carbon footprint.
- Give your luggage tag the personal touch with individual initials either debossed or foil blocked in silver or gold.
- Deboss initials to bottom non flap side of the tag, in Times New Roman Font Size 30. Up to 4 characters.
- Foil blocked in silver initials to bottom non flap side of the tag,, in Times New Roman Font Size 30. Up to 4 characters.
- Foil blocked in gold initials to bottom non flap side of the tag, in Times New Roman Font Size 30. Up to 4 characters.
- Delivery on personalised products is up to 5 working days.
- Unless faulty personalised gifts can not be returned, please take care when confirming your order. The 4 characters include spaces and dots. If you require more contact us firstname.lastname@example.org we are always willing to try to help.